Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Source of Protein?

Sunday morning I did 40k bike ride. It was a nice morning, not too hot, not too humid, not too windy. What I didn't realise was that at some points during the ride the bike path would be thick with bugs and flies and gross things that would get stuck in my hair, eyebrows, on my shirt, shorts, in my mouth, up my nose ...

This was one of those times that suddenly a stationary bike at home or in a gym really made sense.

Trying to spit out teeny weeny bugs from my mouth while at the same time trying not to breathe in any new sources of protein was quite a challenge. In the end it was a great ride and I felt virtuous enough after that do laze around for the rest of the day without feeling guilty.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I hate the part where you've already swallowed a swarm or two and start gagging.