Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A-Tweedle Dee-A

The more things change the more things stay the same, so the saying goes right? I have found that to be truer than ever this week.

With a recent move at work, I am now working beside an older, Italian version of Tweedle-Dee. Henceforth she will be known as A-Tweedle Dee-A. Sounds nice and Italian now, doesn't it?

Example 1: You plug in your laptop, logon and DON'T notice your battery is draining over the course of the next two hours, eventually turning your computer off because the battery is dead! And then of course, the question "Hey! How come a-my computer just turned itself-a off?" I assumed right away that the plug she used wasn't working but instead of spending the next few years answering more stupid questions, I decided to let the pro's handle it and said, "The plug you used isn't working. Better call micro." And that's it. Micro came, confirmed the plug was dead and sorted it out.

Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: