Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Still Here

Some of my friends have started calling to check up on me and asking if I'm still around. Yes, I'm still here. No, I haven't gone anywhere just yet.

Why haven't I been blogging? It's not that I have less time at home than before (although that is somewhat true). It's not that nothing's been happening (plenty has been going on). I guess, the simplest reason/excuse is that I am tired. Tired, tired, tired. Sunday I was home for the day, apart from a few errands and groceries and I would've have plenty of time to write but I was so tired that I had 2 naps (one in the morning, another in the afternoon) and I still managed to be in bed by 10pm.

Bear with me. Another few weeks and then my schedule should let up a little, or at least enough that I don't fall asleep every time I stop moving. In the meantime, get outside, enjoy the warm weather and make the most of your summer!

No comments: