Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fitness Test #4

Last week's disastrous results on the Fat Test mean nothing to me now. Up yours, stupid fat test. You suck.

Know why?

Because today we had another fitness test to determine the roster for next week's competition. (The competition I'll be missing because I'm going to Kathryn & John's wedding.) And in this fitness test I KICKED ASS!!!

The maximum weight I can bench press is 95lbs (5lbs more!)
The maximum reps I can bench press in 90 seconds (using 45lbs) is 48 (this is worse than July but I am having problems with my right shoulder so it could be why)
The maximum reps I can bench row in 90 seconds (using 45lbs) is 84 (6 more!)
I can do a back extension for 5 minutes, 3 seconds (this is almost 2 minutes more!)
I can do 187 sprinter runs in 90 seconds (34 more!)
I can do 68 sit ups in 90 seconds (18 more!)
I can do 30 push-ups in 90 seconds (20 more!)
And finally, I can do zero chin-ups in 90 seconds (still the same and not really a surprise)

1 comment:

Yvette said...

20 more sit ups???? You rock! I'm going to start calling you Arnold.


And the chin ups STILL make me laugh!

Love ya!