Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Did you know that it was five years yesterday since I moved into my condo? Well, it was. My original plan was to live here for five years then sell and move up a rung on the property ladder.

Hasn't quite turned out that way. My place has been on the market for over 7 months now and there have been 10 visits in all that time. My new real estate agent will be doing an open house for me next Sunday and I very much hope that will bring in some new interest. I have about had it living in a place that I no longer feel is my own, without my most precious objects around me, that must constantly be kept so clean, so tidy that I can't even cook the foods I want because of the odours that may linger.

What I hate more than anything is that I have no control over any of this. I have discovered that I have control issues and a lot of the time feel that nothing gets done (or done right) unless I do it myself. Bit frustrating to realise this and still be unable to do much about it.

Happy 5th Anniversary to me. Keep your fingers crossed that I won't be celebrating six years here.

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Just as long as there's somewhere for me to sleep next year!!

Unknown said...

There is always room for you!