Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Workout

Now that dragon boat training is finished for 2008 (back again in Jan. 09) I've been hitting the gym every day again to keep my cardio up. All good!

Or it was all good ... until my usual bus didn't show. Took an alternate bus, trudged through unploughed sidewalks and streets to the metro. I got to the gym at 6:30am today only to discover that the gym was only open from 7:15am to 3:00pm (who knew there was a Christmas Eve schedule?). There I am, in 15cm of snow, in front of the gym with a change of clothes, but no towel and no make-up so I couldn't go and shower at work. Only one thing left to do. Back in the metro, managed to catch a bus when I got off the metro and made it home by 7am. Quick shower and change and still made it back to work for 8 o'clock!

Got my workout, of sorts, just not the one I was expecting. Way to teach me how read.

No comments: