Tuesday, June 16, 2009

4 Days to go (6 days "officially")

Officially or not, I don't have too many days left in my first condo. I feel a lot of things right now. Loved living here. Loved the sense of pride at owning my own place for the first time. Loved the neighbourhood (prostitutes, crack houses and all!). That said - I can't wait to have a separate bedroom! I can't wait to take a bath in a proper bathtub! I can't wait to have a balcony!

My 50 bazillion lists are multiplying exponentially on a daily basis. It will be great to get moved in, decide once and for all on paint colours, unpack and decide where to place or hang all the things that have been packed away for more than a year now.

A few more days, a few more headaches to work through but very soon it will all be worth it.

No comments: