Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What a great movie

Saw the movie Stranger Than Fiction over the weekend. What a great movie. What a great story. What a great Will Ferrell. What a great soundtrack.

The only downside to this experience was the audience. There were about 20 people in the theatre (a plus) but about 6 of them clearly thought this was a comedy in the style of some of Will Ferrell's previous movies. It wasn't that kind of ridiculously juvenile comedy. Why were they laughing like it was some Saturday Night Live skit? They completely missed the subtle and charming comedy. I would like to see this movie again but think I will wait until I can see it in the comfort of my own home. This kind of behaviour is why I have been known to say "I don't like people".

1 comment:

Yvette said...

You managed to keep that nice and polite, Stef...