Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Funny Kid Story #2

Thanks to my sister-in-law for this. Read on and laugh out loud!

"... The other one happened last night after supper. When I had some friends and their babies come over the other day so all three girls could all play in Darcy's pool, we were talking about how expensive the little swimmers diapers are. One mom mentioned that if it's just her daughter in her little pool by herself, then didn't she put a diaper on her. I thought that made sense, so I figured I'd give it a try. Darcy did her nightly ultra-noticeable poop at the supper table (she pushes really hard), so I thought it would be the prime time to try her out "sans diaper". She was barely in the pool for a minute when I noticed some floaters in the pool. Sometimes some stuff falls off the neighbours' tree and into her pool, so I assumed that's what it was at first. On closer inspection, it was, of course, POOP! I pulled her out of the pool and sat her on her towel. I ran into the house to get Nick who was finishing cleaning up from supper before coming out to join the pool party. What a mess! We had a quite a time getting her cleaned up. We learned a valuable lesson about putting her in the pool with no diaper on. Don't do it!"

2 comments:

Sue Matthews said...

Glad I could help! I hope to never live through that again. I love the Grandma story too. Hilarious.

Unknown said...

That one was priceless!