Monday, June 27, 2005

A sight for sore eyes

The last couple of weeks I've been walking to and from work. This morning I did not. Not because I was being lazy, but rather because my backpack weighed about 20 kilos (laptop, battery, lunch, running shoes, change of clothes ...). While I was waiting at the bus stop, suddenly I saw, out of the corner of my eye, what seemed like a mostly naked man walking down the street. Keep in mind it is 7:50am. So I blinked, and blinked again. No, I was not mistaken. It was a man. In a blue speedo. Walking down the street. Nothing but the speedo with a pair of socks and running shoes. But he did have a bag over his shoulder. I'm going to guess that's where the rest of his clothes were.

Can you guess where I live? The province of speedoes, yes, Québec. All I can say is thank God he didn't have a nasty beer gut to go with the speedo.

3 comments:

Sue Matthews said...

That is wrong on so many levels!

Unknown said...

You're telling me! I still shudder ...

Yvette said...

Just be thankful he wasn't wearing a thong...