Tuesday, December 04, 2007

T minus 17

For everything that went well yesterday, it is all going horribly wrong today.

The 5:37am bus didn't come, ended up having to walk to the metro, got to the gym late, only did 100 crunches, got soap in my eye (who knew it would burn like that), forgot my lipstick, have hat-head hair.

Is it lunchtime yet? I need my lunchtime yoga. And my after work yoga. Seems I need a yoga day.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Update (2:02pm):
- Lunchtime yoga got cancelled as our instructor got stuck in traffic what with all the snow removal happening, traffic's a nightmare again today.

- I ruined two pairs of stockings this morning (first my favourite funky fishnets and then my back-up pair) and will have to go through the rest of the day with a hole just above my right knee.

- I'm going to miss yoga tonight because I said yes to a special little project. (Can you see all my eye-rolling?)

- It's STILL snowing!!!

No comments: