Thursday, June 05, 2008

Decision Time

Or not. I'm going to be away for the next three weekends so am putting everything on hold. If at the end of the month the condos are still available I will decide one way or the other.

Until then it's time for a few road trips! This weekend Boston, next weekend Toronto and following that Windsor.

No comments: