Friday, June 27, 2008

Typical

The three weekends that I was away, I let my real estate know that she'd be free to take visitors through my condo at any time, day or night, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and even a few Mondays and Tuesdays. Were there any visits? No.

Now that I'm home again and still have to do a proper shop, clean, etc. - NOW my agent has a visit lined up for tomorrow.

My one free evening this week, that I apparently squandered reading and sending pictures to print, was last night because tonight I'm doing dishes, cleaning, dusting, watering plants, tidying away bits and pieces and preparing my gear for tomorrow's competition. Still no groceries done (but at least I have some food thanks to my very good parents who took pity on me and stocked me up on a few essentials).

I know I shouldn't complain because it is a visit and the real estate market is deader than dead right now. I know, I know. But really - couldn't this have happened while I was away? Not on a night when I'd much rather be flat out on my couch watching coma-inducing television.

Typical.

No comments: