Thursday, June 19, 2008

No time for laundry

Had a blast with Lynn & Fam on Saturday and Sunday. Lynn and I went out for a girls night dinner and ate some amazing Thai food - we nearly fought over the scraps!

Got home last night. Quickly threw some stuff together for work and jumped into bed feeling completely shattered. No time to do the laundry.

Tonight I have practice so no time to do the laundry.

Tomorrow night is my dragon boat team's Comedy for a Cause night so no time to do the laundry.

Back on the road by 1pm Friday.

Just when am I supposed to do the laundry?!?!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That was the original post for yesterday. Then I woke up feeling worse, did about 3 days work in 1 and decided I would far less stressed if I just went home. It's a good thing. I managed to do one whole load of laundry. The second load is still damp in the dryer (I broke down and used the dryer in June!). The last load is still sitting on the floor. Oh well.

Still not sure when I'll pack. Maybe I'll just go with an empty suitcase and buy what I need.

2 comments:

Sue Matthews said...

We have laundry facilities at our house and a clothes line! Of course I would be willing to do a bit of shopping while you're here too...

Yvette said...

Glad to hear you're alive, if somewhat stressed. Hope we can have a chat soon....