Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Thank You Dove!

It's so long ago now, I hardly remember the exact details, but here you go

Last spring I cut out a bunch of coupons for Dove products and also a coupon for a free t-shirt. At the time, I filled out the info for a free t-shirt, sent in my two proof of purchase receipts and pretty much forgot all about it. Since then I've been using the coupons as needed. Being a long-time Dove girl, this is no hardship. A couple of weeks after sending in the t-shirt offer, I got a call from someone at Dove. I had apparently forgotten to fill in the info indicating which t-shirt (of 3 on offer) I wanted. The guy on the phone gave me the choices and I picked one. But before I actually received the t-shirt, the original paper I'd filled out got sent back to me asking me to indicate (again) which t-shirt I wanted. Typically, I couldn't remember what I'd told the guy on the phone, so just checked off a t-shirt and sent it all back. A short time after that I got a t-shirt. But not the one I'd checked off - I guess it was the one I'd requested on the phone. No matter, it was fine. I was happy and kept it. And then last night (surely 3 or 4 months later) I opened my mail box and there was a large envelope from Dove. Inside was another t-shirt. This time the one I'd requested on the coupon. So now I'm really happy!

Thank you, Dove!

1 comment:

Sue Matthews said...

I am also a long-time Dove girl, but for some reason, I didn't go for this offer.

Now I'm disappointed!

I'm also liking their "real beauty" campaign, using all different sorts and shapes of models. Cool stuff.