Friday, October 27, 2006

Bad Morning

The power went off this morning at about 4:00am. I know this because my smoke alarm starts beeping when this happens. It beeps every 20 seconds for about 20 minutes until which time the battery runs out. I tried, I really tried, to stay awake for an hour so I could get to the gym, but it seems I fell asleep sometime after 4:45am and didn't wake up until the power came back on at 7:18am. So I didn't make it to the gym, I did rush around for 40 minutes getting ready, I didn't brush my hair after drying it, I did wait for the bus that was 10 minutes late, I didn't wipe the messy mascara from under my eyes until about 10am ... Honestly, it's a good thing I'm so organised and have all my crap ready the night before.

On a positive note, I got about 2 hours more sleep than I had expected.

No comments: