Monday, October 23, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Looks like my recent spurt of social engagements has come to an end. Thank God! Phew ... I'm exhausted. How did it all get so crazy? Easy answer - I let it.

Started last Wednesday with a Design & Illustration show at Dawson College, followed on Thursday by a 40th Birthday party, Friday was dinner with an old Club Med friend, Saturday a yoga workshop and then girls night, Sunday Thanksgiving dinner en famille, Grandma's Birthday and then Julia's presentation on her 5 months in Africa and then to top it all off, breakfast this morning with Super C.

It's been great seeing so many of my friends and having lots of laughs and stuff, but to tell the truth, I will be quite happy to spend the next few nights at home doing mundane things like cleaning and laundry.

No comments: