Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Back to the Kitchen

Over the last couple of months I haven't done very much cooking. I've done the usual dishes that feed me for a week, but haven't done too many new things. It occurs to me that eating the same old things is pretty boring and I like food way to much to let it be boring.

So, with May around the corner I am committing to searching out and making one new dish a week for the next month. To motivate me I may have to make some chocolate chip cookies first.

Recipes will be posted.

7 comments:

Angry Gnome said...

Maybe we can schedule some cooking classes for me, you can teach me how to measure 1/4 of butter. Gosh, it's just sad isn't it?

Unknown said...

always a possibility

Yvette said...

does the gnome know about the evaporated milk incident?

Angry Gnome said...

What evaporated milk incident?

nickt said...

"How do you evaporate milk?" I think that was the quote.

Angry Gnome said...

HA! So you weren't always the domesticated Goddess you are now!

Unknown said...

In my defense, I think I was about 16-17 years old and didn't have much cooking experience up to then. Things have changed - aren't you glad?