Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Latest Reads

You may or may not have noticed that my "Off the Shelf" link is empty again. I'm trying to keep it up to date, I really am. But I've just been reading a little faster than I can update recently.

Monday night I went to the library after work and borrowed two books. Read one Monday night (forgot to update my links on Tuesday). Read the second book last night and have just updated the links in my "Back on the Shelf" section. So now I need to get back to the library.

Won't get there tonight though. I'm heading to the museum with Super C and possibly/hopefully AngryGnome. We're celebrating Super C's birthday (it was Monday, the 3rd). Going to have a look at the Catherine The Great - Art for the Empire exhibition and then have dinner at our favourite Thai restaurant. Am drooling over my red curry already ...

No comments: