Monday, April 03, 2006

Can't Sleep, Can't Eat

Sleeping is one of the most frustrating things in my life right now.

Recently I thought the whole sleeping thing was getting better. That's when I was sleeping 2 nights with my appliance in, and having 1 night off. Once I moved it up to 3 nights on, 1 night off I started having problems with my jaw again. So I slept without it until my jaw went back to normal. It's nearly a week now and only this morning can I say my mouth, jaw and teeth feel normal. But in this week my sleep has gotten progressively worse. Last night was a bad one - went to sleep around 1am so when the alarm went off at 6am I had no desire to get out of bed. Ended up hitting the snooze button every 9 minutes until 7:45 and then managed to get up. Ugh. Feel rotten.

I know I've done everything wrong for my sleeping lately. I've been having naps, I've been reading in bed, I've been drinking (tea, water) after 7pm, staying in bed when I'm not sleeping, not keeping to my sleep schedule, not keeping to my wake schedule. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Now I have to start all over again from the beginning.

No comments: