Wednesday, April 05, 2006

News from Swiss Miss

My bestestclosest friend moved last week. I hadn't heard from her since last Wednesday. For us, that's a l-o-n-g time. So I called her this afternoon to find out what was going on, how the move went and all that blah-blah.

She's fine. The move went well. The kids are enjoying the new house. The husband is already starting to take down walls. The cable guy is coming on Monday (April 10) to connect them to the internet. Finally! Apparently the previous owner either didn't have internet access, or used dial up because the only connection in the office was for phone. Man - the wait was killing me, so I called. We had a good chat, a few giggles and I feel much better. I guess you could say I had my bestestclosestfriend "fix".

You can all go back to your regularly scheduled lives now.

2 comments:

nickt said...

Good to know that she's MIA. She must be loving the new house.

nickt said...

Or, as I meant, NOT MIA.