Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Weekend Highlights

What a weekend! I'm glad I took the time off and I enjoyed every minute (yes, even the many, many minutes with small children around).

Here are some highlights of the weekend: Seeing Cathy, Mike & Serena, hearing Serena say "Geez!" (my humble apologies to Mike - it seems I didn't get any pictures of you), seeing Nick, Sue & Darcy, listening to Darcy chatter away (even though I had no idea what she was saying), watching Darcy sit and read with Grandmaman & Papa, watching Darcy eat, walk, try on shoes, drink from a water bottle (not a child's bottle) and spill the water all down her front, make a scrunchy nose face, play the cornet, make a crazy funny face, hear her laugh on the swings, listen and love it every time she said "Mmm, yummy!" (which she said practically after every bite of food), laugh when she farted on Grandmaman's lap (twice), laugh when she burped, dance around the living room with her in my arms while Papa played Christmas carols on the piano. What else? I could go on and on. It was a great weekend.

Check out the pictures here.

3 comments:

nickt said...

Both yesterday and today, she woke up and said, "Where's Papa? Papa bye-bye."

The weekend left a lasting impression on her too.

Sue Matthews said...

It was a really great weekend! We're so glad you guys could come down. It was a blast.

Angry Gnome said...

Darby's pretty cute.