Saturday, April 29, 2006

Other things to remember

Here's a list of a couple of other things I need to remember in the evenings as I get ready to sleep.

- Keep to sleep time and wake time (especially Monday to Friday). Allow myself some extra time on weekends.

- No scary tv programmes or movies. (Managed to scare myself silly twice this week because of this ...)

- Keep alcohol to a minimum. Not like I drink much anyway, but I find that when I have had a few drinks I sleep even less than usual and very poorly. Will try for 2 drinks a night, if I do go out.

- Buy and install some kind of security for the window I like to keep open at home. In the past, during warmer weather, I've kept the window open over night. This has probably not helped my anxiety, whether I choose to recognize it or not.

No comments: