Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 15 - This is hard

Half way through this daily blog posting month and in case you haven't noticed, I have run out of stuff to write about.

It's a Friday. Middle of November. Montréal, Québec. It's cold. It's dark early.

Hard to find the motivation to do much of anything:  get up for work, exercise, sort through pictures, read, write. Not much different than January and February, really.

I suppose the thing to do is to look for the good things. For me right now, I'm enjoying cooking a lot. I remember the years in Club Med when I couldn't cook a single thing, ever. Some people would love that. I didn't. It would also be safe to say that last winter in India, I found it hard not to be able to cook.  Do you know what happens when you can't cook? For me, I start to imagine the most elaborate meals. All my favourite foods. Menus with pizza for each course. Menus with cheese for each course. All kinds of ridiculous and wonderful meals.

So. What'll be on the menu for next week?

(Will try harder to find something interesting for tomorrow.)

No comments: