Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 30 - House Hunting

Have you been wondering what's going on with my house hunt? I know I have!

This morning I reserved a CommunAuto for a few hours and drove out to a couple of neighbourhoods that have a number of places I'm interested in visiting.  I started off in Mercier/Hochelaga/Maisonneuve area and quickly crossed the first address off my list. An hour later I'd crossed two others off my list and was unable to locate another.  Then over to the Cote-des-Neiges neighbourhood where I had a look around the streets for four other properties. One is a definite no, another is a probably not and the remaining two are distinct possibilities.  Of the 150 or so properties that my real estate agent's "system" has sent me, I've narrowed things down to 10 properties. Guess that means I need to let him know that I'm ready to start poking my nose inside a few condos.  March 1st will be here before I know it.

And that's all, people. For National Blog Posting Month, I posted here every day for the month of November. My updates will go back to being as sporadic as usual. But probably in the next month I will mostly write about baking, or maybe the house hunt.

Thanks for reading. Keep warm. Peace.

No comments: